Pearl is a beautiful gemstone. It comes in varieties of colors and has metaphysical properties for the benefit of its wearer.
However, as beneficial as this stone is, there are possible side effects you might suffer from as its wearer.
In this article, we will discuss the 8 possible side effects of wearing pearls.
As amazing as this stone is, it is not for EVERYONE. Some should NOT wear this stone (we will discuss more about this).
Before you use this stone, ensure you digest what you are about to read in this article. Let’s get into the topic right away.
Is Pearl dangerous?
No, pearls are not dangerous. These stones are natural elements and pose no direct threat to human life.
However, pearls should be handled with utmost care and caution.
Compared to other gemstones, they are relatively soft. Some pearls can be sensitive to chemicals, and this makes them dangerous to human health.
Furthermore, ingesting pearls can lead to choking hazards.
This is why you should keep it out of the reach of children, and also be careful of ingesting this stone.
Apart from these, pearls are not naturally dangerous.
Can everyone use Pearl?
No, not everyone can use Pearl.
There are certain things to consider before you select the stone to wear – either for fashion purposes or spiritual purposes.
Let us talk about these factors right away!
- Your skin is sensitive: This is an important factor to consider before deciding to use pearl or not. If your skin is sensitive to calcium carbonate, it might be best to avoid using this stone. Pearls are composed of this chemical compound which might lead to side effects for highly sensitive skins;
- Your intention: The metaphysical properties of pearls do not meet all needs. They can be used for spiritual purposes, but not for ALL SPIRITUAL NEEDS. Therefore, if your desire is not aligned with the energy of the pearl, it might be difficult to enjoy and harness the power of this precious gemstone;
- Zodiac signs: As we will discover later, your zodiac sign plays a vital role in helping people choose gemstones. If a pearl is not your birthstone or does not align with your star, there will be side effects from wearing or using it.
These are the 3 important elements to consider before selecting a pearl as a gemstone.
Who should NOT wear Pearl? Zodiac signs
If you are born under the following zodiac signs, it is advisable to stay away from wearing pearl rings.
- Taurus: If your sun sign is Taurus, wearing a pearl will affect your communication problems. Your sun sign does not align with the energy frequency of this crystal. Therefore, it is best to stay away from it to prevent emotional and communication problems;
- Leo: It is important to go for astrological consultations before wearing this stone as a Leo zodiac sign. Without doing that, it is best to use a better alternative to pearl stone. The side effects of wearing this stone as Leo could be health-related or personality-related;
- Sagittarius: It is believed that the Sagittarius zodiac sign is not compatible with pearl stone. Wearing this gemstone might cause bad dreams, mental stress, and frequent headaches. The calming personality of Sagittarius also makes it less suitable for pearl stone. The side effect of this could cause drowsiness or tiredness;
- Virgo: As a Virgo sun sign, it is also advisable to stay away from wearing pearl stone. This protects you from facing financial difficulties in your life. Also, because the moon is a negative planet in your horoscope, wearing the pearl stone (which is associated with the moon) can cause negative things to happen.
These are the 4 zodiac signs that are not compatible enough with pearl gemstones.
Find out who should NOT wear Labradorite stone.
8 Possible side effects of wearing Pearl stone
If you notice any of the following side effects, it is a sign that you should stay away from pearl stone.
Earlier on, I mentioned that your choice of gemstone is majorly dependent on your skin sensitivity, intention, zodiac signs, and so on.
Whenever you suffer one or more of the following effects, you should look for an alternative to pearl stone.
Let us discuss what these side effects are!
This is a common side effect of wearing this stone. Whenever you have severe headaches with pearl stone, it indicates that the energy from the stone is not harmonizing with your vibes and energy centers.
This clash is responsible for the headaches you’ve had for a while.
With this sign, it is best to seek an alternative. Headaches could be a sign that pearl stone is not for you.
2) Skin problems
When you wear a shoddy pearl, you might suffer skin problems as a result of bacterial accumulation.
Furthermore, if your skin is sensitive to the chemical and mineral components of pearl stone, you will suffer skin rash or inflammation.
All of these are signs that you have either chosen a badly made pearl stone, or your skin is not in sync with the pearl stone.
3) Digestive problems
According to research, pearls have certain mineral components that could be hazardous to the digestive system. When ingested, it could be life-threatening.
Therefore, to avoid suffering from digestive issues, it is advisable to wear or use other alternatives.
4) Sleep problems
When you use this pearl and experience sleep problems, it is an indication that this stone is not for you.
Its soothing energy should cause you to sleep properly and not otherwise.
Therefore, your inability to sleep is caused by your incompatibility with the stone’s energetic frequency.
If your zodiac sign is not in sync with the pearl stone, you might suffer from indecisiveness. This is one of the side effects of wearing this gemstone.
The moment you observe a constant blockage in your mind (especially when it comes to making decisions) it is a clear sign that you should seek out other alternatives to this stone.
6) Emotional Instability
Using this stone might also cause emotional instability.
Have you experienced mood swings while wearing the pearl gemstone? If yes, then, it is an indication of incompatibility.
This is why you should consider using other alternatives.
If you have a calm personality, it is not good to wear a pearl because of its intensely soothing energy.
When you wear pearl gemstones, your mental strength will dwindle greatly and will result in laziness or procrastination.
8) Energetic Sensitivity
One of the things to look out for in the choice of gemstones is energy alignment.
If your energy is not aligned with that of Pearl, you will experience physical discomfort, headaches, a disturbed mind, and tiredness.
Be on the lookout for this.
The next time you experience one of these effects while wearing pearl stone, it indicates that you are energetically sensitive to the gemstone.
5 Excellent Alternatives to Pearl
If pearl stone is not compatible with you, one of these excellent alternatives will make a good replacement.
There are 5 alternatives to pearl stone you should know.
The pale blue color of this stone makes it a good alternative to pearl stone. Its lushness and attractive framework qualify it as an amazing pick for fashion purposes.
Spiritually, aquamarine promotes clarity of thought, freedom, and emotional balance.
One of the benefits of using pearl stone is abundance, positive energy, and good luck.
Well, citrine possesses the spiritual powers to make that happen for you as well. Its bright golden-yellow color is associated with the sun.
The spiritual properties of citrine are great for attracting positive energy, which brings abundance, wealth, emotional stability, and protection.
3) Lapis Lazuli
This is the best alternative stone to pearl for personal and inner transformation.
Lapis lazuli is one of the most powerful gemstones in the world for inner peace and transformation. Wearing it releases transformative energy into your mind.
It creates a desire in you for personal growth and development.
This unique gemstone is another alternative to pearl. Its beauty makes for an amazing fashionable outlook.
The metaphysical properties of the moonstone are great for enhancing compassion, a soft heart, and emotional expression.
Furthermore, if you are going through a difficult moment, moonstone brings peace to your heart.
In the world of crystals, labradorite is known as a stone of protection. Wearing it protects you from negative energies, evil spirits, and bad luck.
Additionally, it is used for increased spiritual awareness. The energy from the labradorite helps your inner foresight to be awakened.
Before you leave, read the possible side effects of wearing hematite.
We cannot deny the fact that pearl stone is extremely powerful and spiritually beneficial to its wearer. However, it is important to know if this stone is compatible or not!
In this article, I have explained all there is to know about this stone.
Therefore, if you suffer one of the side effects mentioned in this article, or you are born under one of the incompatible zodiac signs, then, make use of the 5 excellent alternatives to escape the side effects of using pearl stone.